Remove Device From Find My - iCloud Website
2. Click Find iPhone.
3. Enter your Apple ID password then click Sign in.
4. Click All Devices.
5. Select the desired device.
The dot to the left of the device name indicates its status.
If the Device is offline:
- Wait for an X to appear and select it.
2. Once selected, choose Remove from Account
If the Device is still active:
1. Click Erase iPhone .
Option selected may vary depending on device.
If you no longer have the device because you gave it away or sold it, you need to remotely erase it before you can remove it from the account.
Content from the device is erased but not any of your previous backups stored in iCloud. Once completed, an email is sent.
2. From the prompt, click Erase.
3. Enter the Apple ID password and click Next.
4. If prompted, enter the Two-Factor Authentication code.
5. If prompted, review the Apple ID & Privacy then click Continue.
6. If prompted, from the ‘Trust this browser’ screen click ‘Don’t Trust’ or ‘Trust’.
7. If preferred, enter a phone number then click Next.
8. If preferred, enter a Message in the text box then click Done.
9. From the prompt, click OK.
10. Now that the device is erased, click Remove from Account.
6. Click Remove.